Chris took Kinley to do chores and text me this picture, I love it! She was eating a peach from the garden. Chris said she had a little trouble getting bites with only her two bottom teeth. :)
Oh, this girl and her driven personality. I was packing some groceries into the house, and she wanted to help so I gave her a bag with only a loaf of bread. She was having the hardest time packing it into the house, grunting and all.
This girl loves her daddy and she is always so happy when he is home for lunch / for the night. :)
fun at the park! She still isn't too sure about the swing.
Sleep has been a hard thing in this house the last several months, once we started to wean her nap time and putting her to bed was the hardest thing ever. I would cry to Chris all the time because I didn't know what to do to help her, I did something I swore I would never do and that was driving around to get her to sleep. It's been a long process but I am now getting her down for naps in her crib and getting her to sleep in her bed by rocking her and wrapping her in a blanket. She doesn't even cry anymore, she is just used to it. It truly is a blessing.
wearing her cowboy hat at the rodeo.
Kin and I woke up to loud thunder and pouring rain last week, we were both a little scared.
the thunder stuck around all day, she would always come and stand right by me when it would get really loud. :)
we decided to make thunder cookies, she is such a good helper.
Chris came home from work and was getting ready to head out to work. Kinley made sure to run and grab his hat to bring it to him!
I can't believe how long her lashes are! she's a lucky girl.
so stylish.
........
So, one morning she decided to wake up super early. I was so tired and I couldn't wake up. I got her some goldfish and gave her my phone, I was thinking she would just lay down by me and play my phone while I shut my eyes for a minute. When I woke up and had dumped the whole bag all over my bed, and she had stuffed my shirt with goldfish. I couldn't help but laugh really hard, but I was also slightly annoyed. That will teach me for sleeping in, I suppose!
I got her ready for the day and a couple hours later I realized I had missed just about two buttons, she didn't seem to mind!
getting ready to be rocked to sleep, love this little girl!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment