Friday, August 8, 2014

Chris' 28th birthday.

We had a lot of fun celebrating Chris' birthday this year, the Taylors were in town and we had planned a fun day together.


Kinley and I went to the store that morning and got him his own cupcake and balloons, we also got him some yummy lunch! We were excited to sing to him while he was home on his lunch.


The night before we sang to him with his parents and the Taylor family.. Look at all those candles. :)



yay!

that night we went over to Oscar's in Springdale for dinner!


yummy.

we went and walked around Zion for a little while after dinner, Kinley was loving it.

so much sand!!


this girl runs everywhere, its hard to keep up.


I love Chris so much, and I'm so glad he was born 28 years ago! So happy he is my husband and the father of my child & future children. Love you Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment