Friday, August 8, 2014

lately!

A couple sunday mornings ago Chris was studying for his lesson and Kinley and I were making breakfast, when Chris came out we were about to pray before we ate breakfast and I looked at the two of them and my heart was full, in my head I thought "this is my little slice of Heaven, these two mean the world to me." This was Kinley right before leaving for Church, after I put this dress on her and she said "priiiity" to Chris and I while patting the dress. :) Thats one of her new words.

Kinley and I did a HUGE stg trip last week, we bought Chris some new clothes and kinley some outfits for the fall. I was going to take pictures of the clothes to send to Chris so he could see them, but when I came back she was laying on top of them watching tv. :) I think shopping wore her out!

She puts this crown on her head all the time, best $1.00 I've spent! :) Chris and her were playing and running up and down the hall. 

When I was little my mom taught me how to wrap up my baby dolls in blankets, I thought the other day I should do it to Kin. She loved it, and fell asleep minutes later.

Just getting ready one morning using daddie's tooth brush! She is so funny, while I was doing my make up she would want me to put some on her so I would pretend like I'm going to but use my finer instead. She would always close her eyes and smile while I put it on her. :)


just so excited over a popsicle. 


out helping in the garden with no pants on. :)

She has been "praying" lately, she will do this and mumble a bunch of words like she is praying and then stop, and look for us to say Amen!

The only picture I got of the Richins cousins. :( We went to the pool with them and my friend Mikkel and her baby Elsie. Austin was so cute and so sweet, us three went down the slide tons of times. He would always be patient & gentle with Kinley. I'm glad Kinley has such good cousins who are a good example to her.



Kin LOVED the pool, we swam and swam and swam and went down the slide so many times. She did NOT want to leave. :)

We have been really stressing singing "please" whenever Kin wants something instead of just whining. One day I was in the shower and she was in the bathroom with me, I could her hear pulling stuff out of the cupboard and I noticed she had finger nail clippers, so I stepped out for a second and said "Kin, can you hand those to mama?" She leaned and stretched her arm out like she was going to hand them to me and then shook her head no and signed "please." So I said & signed "please, Kinley." Then she handed them right over, it made me realize I need to practice what I preach! 

Kinley can say numerous words: mama, dada, dog, bye bye, bompa, nana, pretty, hi, yeah, cheese, night night. She can also tell you what a dog, cat, cow, horse and chicken all say!









No comments:

Post a Comment