Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tess:

This summer we played in the Fredonia co-ed summer softball league. It was the week of the tournament and it was a friday night (the night of the championship we would be playing in) and Chris came home and said "are you ready? Because we're going to go pick up your puppy before the game!" WHAT?? Chris got me a puppy, I'd been wanting one for a very long time. So, we ran to the store buy a few things and went to get our puppy before our softball game. We WON our softball game!! We got first place for the whole league. It was a great year and we made wonderful friends. I am sad softball is over,  I love to play but I'm also slightly relieved. It's so hard on Kinley when we have those late nights at the field.
Here we are after our game. First place!!

We brought Tess to our house the first night, we put her in our downstairs bathroom. I was so worried she was going to cry all night being away from her mama, but she did really well. The next day Chris said he needed to make her a pen at his parents house. Tess loved following Chris around while he worked on the orchard & her new home. 

you cant see her because the grass is too long, but she was chasing Chris through the field.



She loves the barn! She was running around like crazy.

K is still very unsure of Tess, the puppy loves to nibble on her toes. 
We were watching daddy make her new home.



We are happy to have another addition to the family, especially for when she's a little bigger & we can go on my long runs together!



No comments:

Post a Comment