Monday, August 19, 2013

5 months!


Kinley turned 5 months on the 11th!
I cannot believe how fast the last five months have gone, I have been thinking about when I was finally five months pregnant, and thinking it had taken forever to finally get to being halfway, and now Kinley is 23 weeks (today) and it's just flown by. I know it will only go faster and faster but it's been a good five months. Kinley is definitely out of the "newborn" stage. She cracks Chris and I up everyday, it's amazing how much she understands and takes in. She is such a smart and sweet little girl. She brings so much joy into our lives. She currently is:
-Always rolling & twisting and turning around on the floor
-babbling like CRAZY. she will tell you a full story within minutes
-grabbing anything within reach (see picture below)
-grabbing onto hair
-laughing / giggling
-trying to imitate facial expressions
-sat up by herself (30 seconds)
-extremely interested in food, always trying to grab it out of hands
-blowing raspberries
-sticking her tongue out constantly
---
Her 5 month photos:








---
I left for a minute and accidentally left the wipes open, 
I came back and she had pulled a few out and was sucking on them
to get the water out. 

Here she is sucking on the wash cloth, she loves to suck on 
everything especially if its wet and she can get a drink :)

she hasn't been sleeping very well, so we tried to swaddle her again
...didn't help. But, this is the cutest picture Chris took while getting her
ready for bed. She makes the cutest faces for him.

Kinley LOVES the horses, she is so interested in them. She
got ahold of poor Soncho's hair and pulled some strands out.

She is our little cowgirl.

I was on the phone with my mom & Kinley fell asleep while we were swinging.

Happy five months Kinley Rae!

No comments:

Post a Comment