---
One night while we were there I was looking all over my parent's house for Chris & K, I could not find them anywhere and then I opened the door to the deck and there they were. It was such a nice night, and Kinley was almost asleep on Chris' lap. It was soooo cute. She also has socks on her hands, my mom brought two pairs of them out one for her feet and K kept trying to grab them so I put them on her hand and a few hours later they were still there, I think it adds character.
SO cute! love these two with my whole heart.
Sweet Kylin, right after being baptized. He is such a great
example, he was so happy and excited. I still cannot believe he is 8 years old.
I remember the day he was born, he will always be my little buddy.
He asked Chris and I to give a talk on receiving the Holy Ghost,
we felt privileged to be apart of his big day.
Ash after being blessed, wearing the special blessing dress. She was the
5th baby to be blessed in it. :) She looked so cute.
I snuck this photo of my mom & K while we were waiting in the truck for Chris & my dad.
I absolutely love it. I think this will help me on days where I'm missing her!
my dad loves Kinley, it's so cute. When he is around
no one else get's much of a turn to hold her. :)
This was at a trip to Warm River by Ashton, we went to feed the fish which
is always a good time. K loved being out there and was really good the whole time.
these two were cracking me up, the fish were coming right up to you
where you could pet them!! They were having such a good time with it. :)
On our way home. We had a pretty easy drive up to Idaho because we left kind of late and K slept
most of the time. But on the ride back home was a different story, Kinley has a hard time just sitting in the same spot for an extended period of time. So she was pretty fussy so at one point Chris just started throwing random stuff back into her seat to help entertain her. We have learned that the millions of baby toys we've invested in aren't interesting but things such as water bottles, baby wipes, keys, and sunglasses (which is whats pictured) are the most fun. :) so cute.
---
We had a wonderful time and we are already looking forward to our next Idaho trip, just not the drive! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment