Monday, December 3, 2012

the start of Christmas.

I cannot believe it's already the 3rd of December, where has this year gone? Our anniversary is only in 19 days!? It's been a wonderful year full of change and firsts for us, a perfect start to eternity. We are already looking forward to what the next year has in store for our little family, but we have throughly enjoyed all of the ups and downs that has presented to us so far. This is our second Christmas together even though our last Christmas was spent on our Honeymoon in Park City, so we really didn't have an opportunity to celebrate a "traditional christmas." (Even though it happened to be my favorite Christmas I've had so far.) Anyway, I only found it fitting that we get our own [real] Christmas tree, a artificial tree just wouldn't suffice for me. :) Even though Chris is so crazy busy he made the time to take me to go get one, we went to the ranch to pick out the perfect pine tree. We walked around and found a few but they just weren't the one, so we kept walking & walking, and found one that we almost settled on. I told Chris I had seen a pine tree up a little higher and it looked good, so we started heading back to where I saw it. We decided it was the perfect tree, Chris told me it was a little tall and I didn't think it was but he cut some off the bottom (thankfully). When we got it into our house it is HUGE, I didn't realize just how large it really is. :)
Chris chopping it down.

I spent that night starting to decorate. 
I still haven't finished, thats on
my to - do list today.

---

I am 26 1/2 weeks along right now, speaking of how fast time has gone!! I can't believe I am only a week and a half away from my third trimester. Almost every time I leave the house now at least one person either says something, or fulfills the urge to rub my tummy. Sometimes I forget people can tell I'm pregnant, last week when I went to the bank the girl pulled up my account and then says "When are you due?" Confused, I ask "Due for what?" (for some reason I thought she was referring to my bank account.) She got super nervous and started stammering and then I realized she was talking about my baby HA! Oh man, poor girl. I told her "March 9th, and that there is nothing worse than asking a woman when she is due when she isn't pregnant." We were both glad that I am indeed pregnant and that we avoided that awkward situation. I still continue to feel baby grow, with that has come back pain. She continues to be super active, last night she was kicking so hard Chris and sat there and watched my stomach twitch. She is getting anxious to make her debut, I know it. :) So grateful for the happiness she already has brought us in our life. We look forward to holding her in our arms in just a few months. 
this was taken at the start of 26 weeks. 

I hope you all have had a wonderful start to your December.

No comments:

Post a Comment