Today we celebrated our 1 year anniversary.
As I laid down last night I reflected on the past year and our wedding day, I couldn't help but have all of my feelings rush back. I thought about apartment shopping in Salt Lake, and packing my little apartment to move in with my love. I thought about the morning of my wedding day, waking up an hour before my alarm goes off and taking my time getting ready and then receiving a text from Chris telling me how happy he is that I'm going to be his forever. I remember feeling completely at peace as Chris picked me up and drove me to the temple. No nerves, no anxiety. Complete peace and happiness. I've never been more sure of a decision, and I'm so happy that life worked out the way it did. I'm so happy Chris chose me, that he understands me, that he holds me when I just want to cry, that he just smiles as I eat a bowl of cereal after dinner (pregnancy), that he waits politely while I take an hour deciding on a pair of shoes to buy. I love that he takes me to the temple, holds my hand, and encourages me to be better every day. I could go on & on but, there is no need. He knows what he means to me, and for that I will be forever grateful. Here is to many more-
love love love love love you, darling.

this is so sweet. happy anniversary cuties!
ReplyDelete