Sunday, December 31, 2017

Summer part 2

Jam for days! this was our first batch!

one sunday we wemt to the reservoir to throw rocks and check out the ducks. the girls loved it 


such a fun night! cornhole and bbq with all our friends 

ready for dance camp

another batch down..

baby loves 


rodeo in the valley 

he was a rockstar.... it literally started DOWNPOURING on us.

kins out there somewhere chasing a chicken 


Clara & Kin. This picture hurts my heart, they have since moved from Kanab & we miss them terribly. 

just a cowgirl in her element 





there was a large praying mantis... I think? on the window. The girls LOVED IT. mainly that they could get a good look with it being outside. :) they're a little leery of bugs, like their mom. 

they love to snuggle in my bed while I shower.

Kinley playing with her new friend Ember. Her mom text me this picture. :) 

Ellie and Vayla playing in gmas play house.

wearing our red for baby Chris' birthday!




also watching the eclipse on the driveway 

it was cloudy so we would get a good look then it would go away.. 


Happy birthday, baby Chris! we love and miss you. 

we tried this for a day... then I realized I didn't have the energy. 


I had to document the time I took all three children... to the doctor... by myself.

horse rides with friends 


little man 

all the neighborhood kids out and about 

western legends 


no clue what this is about 

twins if i've ever seen them 


girls night out 

kinley loved helping in the garden, by the end of summer she was shucking corn like nobodies business 

picking onions 





we had corn coming out of our ears. Kin and I were doing huge batches of freezer corn at least once a week. I think we have enough to sustain us until it will be ready again. :)



sweet baby smiles!

our hubbys all did a guys night out in stg. So us girls + kids met at the park to eat and play. We sent them this....

because they sent us this....

there was a TRANTUALA at the park. I was shaking so bad, I HATE spiders. 

these two were so cute, they were playing in the splash pad and were soaking wet. They would splash the water and then laugh and laugh.

sleepy boy 


Chris caught a HUGE frog in the field one night and brought it home in a cup. This is a normal occurance in the summer. this was a huge one though and Kinley was SO scared to touch it We talked her into it and she was finally brave enough to hold him. I was the only one to not touch it, he freaked me out. No thank you. 

first day back to dance for my girl!




I had cooked the corn for just a couple minutes while I was making freezer corn. I noticed some missing. I found these two.... eating practically raw corn!


Ellie was my helped this time with strawberry jam

No comments:

Post a Comment