happy boy
reading books in Owens room
they sent this to me at one point, but I can't remember where I was?! but, I love it.
Chris was able to skip work one day and go on a guided fishing tour on Lake Powell. He caught this guy, but put him back! fun for him
rough day
Kinley insisted on this outfit for Church one day. I tried to give her a few different options but she had her mind made up, so I thought whatever, just let her wear it. She walks into the kitchen to talk to Chris and he goes "Whoa, hi Grandma Foster!" I about died laughing and Kinley couldn't care less. She loved it, and I think shes cute in anything. Chris also reassured he she looked so cute. :)
auntie amber was holding Owen and he was holding her little finger so cute. I loved it.
the phasing out of naps, is a killer. But, shes phased out! I can't believe it. She still crashes here and there but for the most part. She is done.
life with sisters, I tell ya
first time in the bumbo, or "bum bum" as Ellie calls it.
Checking everything out down at the creek
kin loves the random barn cats down there.
getting ready for the turkey shoot and I put his hat on him. I kept laughing because he looked like a "jail birl"
I looked outside and thought "whose kids are these?" ellie with her pants down and kinley with a hat on
these cuties
we decided to paint pumpkins instead of carving, the girls always gag touching the pumpkin innards and Chris and I always get stuck doing it so we painted and the girls loved it!
first time being sick
ellie couldn't hang..... she fell asleep during dinner
selling cows, best time of year. The kids and I went down to watch the rodeo and bring pizza
two ranch girls
oh, ellie......
No comments:
Post a Comment