Tuesday, March 28, 2017

saint george girls trip

my mom and I have started a tradition of going to stg every fall to just shop and play. This year we brought all the girls! The girls and I met my mom, rachelle, Ashtyn, Kyla and Taylor in saint george one evening. We went to dinner at 25 main

of course with cupcakes

everyone settling in for the first night


love!

we gave Tay her bday present a little early.


kneaders for breakfast the next morning.



then to the Childrens museum



they loved the stage


during the babies nap we went down to the pool



that evening we went to the carousel 



shopping some more..

dinner at red lobster

after dinner we decided to walk around the temple grounds 


pedicure for the next morning!

love all these women (& girls.)



kins first pedicure. :)

Such an amazing time, I love the women in my family. They are all such good examples to me and I'm grateful for them. Until next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment