My best friend Halli was getting married in Vegas, so chris and I planned a little vacation. My parents and Rachelle and Chris met us there. We were on our way! This was our first trip without our kids (besides trek.)
the first night was Halli's bachelorette party, it was fun to see and spend time with my friends from high school!
love her!
the next day we went up the top of the stratosphere.
It was so much fun spending time with him!
my dad is not a fan of heights.. I was laughing as I saw him in this stance looking out the window!
riding the escalator, you can see my mom and dad back there!
coke break!
sitting by the pool with my sister, it was nice sitting there relaxing and just chatting. There were a few people playing with a volleyball in the water. Of course within minutes Chris starts chatting with them then had a group all together playing a full blown game of volleyball. There was a mix of people all from different groups (half didn't speak english) and Chris had them in teams and playing each other. I had to laugh.. thats Chris. :)
top golf that night. So fun!
we loved it. Awesome food & so fun!
our girls were in great hands at the Taylors! we were so grateful for their willingness to love on our girls while we were gone. Camie sent me so many text messages with pictures of them and I loved it! I missed them like crazy, but it was a nice break!
selfie right before the ceremony!
my hot wedding date!
she's married!
all her bridesmaids
our last morning, we were packing up to leave!
quick stop for ice cream!
we came home to "vote for Hillary" signs in our yard! Chris and his friend Zed were pranking each other and this was a good one! :)
Such a fun trip, so grateful we could go!





No comments:
Post a Comment