Wednesday, March 23, 2016

balloons and tunes.

Last year was the first year they did the balloons and tunes round up and Kinley and I were in Oregon for it. This year we were pleasantly surprised when we woke up and all the balloons were flying RIGHT over our house, It was truly magical. When Kinley walked outside to see them she yelled "NO WAY!" it was too cute. Kanab really has fun things all year round and its really exciting. I know Kinley will love it even more next year, I already can't wait!

Kinley and I sat out there for a long while watching the balloons. 


This guy got close enough he said hi to us and asked how we were doing. It was pretty fun!

The next day some of the Taylor kids were here to watch the balloons and we had a fire, it was a good time!



headed to the street festival. 

Kin loves the bounce house. 

She also loves these huge slides.. She told me she wanted to go down it and I told her sure, I was positive she would chicken out but nope! She walked right up to the top with the big kids and slid down all alone. 

I took photos of her going down, and then when I zoomed in I about died laughing. Her face is killing me, she is too funny! Love my brave girl even if she was just a little scared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment