Saturday, December 12, 2015

Thanksgiving

this year we spent Thanksgiving at the Heaton's! Everyone was there except Paul, it was so fun to be with all the cousins. These little girls had a little dance party before we left for Grandmas. 


I tried to get a picture of these two and this was the best we could do. :) I love that Kinley holds Ellie's hand all the time... not just in pictures. So sweet. 





oh these two.... 


i had to post all these because I love them all. 




I love this pie, it reminds me of my family and thanksgiving. 

so snuggly with daddy. no one else. :)

Josie is so sweet... this picture is out of order but she is an awesome cousin. 

I snagged a bunch of pictures from camie's blog because I didn't take too many. 

cuties 




we played headbands after, super fun.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment