Tuesday, December 1, 2015

lately.

getting so big!!

we were outside scouting crunchy leaves to step on, then we got a ball out and she practiced soccer. She did pretty well, it will be fun when she can get on a team in a couple years. 

little sweetie

She can get in the fridge by herself now, which is good and bad. She went and got herself a snack no problem. 

we joined daddy on the ranch, she is obsessed with eating apples whole. She does pretty well. 



we had to sort these cows on foot, some of Chris' cows were out and we were trying to lure them in onto the right side. It was fun to watch and I was a little nervous when I had to help, but it was still fun. 

every morning Kinley kept asking for pancakes and I kept telling her not today.. finally I decided to take her to mcdonalds. She was so excited!

happy girl

finally got our blog book! So exciting to read through last year. 

love her. 

:)

Chris has been working up in the attic to get it set up so we can put storage up there. 

Chis told her it was her house, she thought it was pretty cool!



love these sisters.

Kinley loves to pick Ellie up, I don't think Ellie feels the same way though. 


Love these winter sunsets we've been getting. 

Kinley came out from her nap and looked like this except no tears. My reaction is what made her cry pretty sure, i've never had a bloody nose and she has never had one until then. I think I screamed when I saw her, haha. She cried even harder once she saw herself in the mirror. 

She is soooo cute!



we were eating dinner, and we had a few dinner guests. 

ahhhh! I love those rolls & baby chub!

Kinley the little artist!! She said "look mom, i drew fish!" Who knew she could draw so well!


Sometimes I feel like an awesome mom and I'm doing a lot right... then I find my child playing with raw chicken!! yikes. 


I was cleaning the kitchen and Kinley came out and said "here mom, I got you jammies!"

No comments:

Post a Comment