Nana Heaton gave kinley some dress ups, she would live in them if I would let her.
pretty girl
sweeet ellie!
We had got frostys... I ran to the bathroom super quick. Ellie had started crying when I put her down, but while I was in the bathroom she stopped. I came to find out, Kinley was being so nice and was sharing her Frosty with little ellie!
She loved it.
So sweet! love these two.
kisses
We made a fort to watch a movie in...
Kinley later fell asleep in it :)
cutest little cowgirl
"mama, I look like you!"
Yes you do, but please don't touch my glasses. :)
I made broccoli and cheese soup.. I made Kinley try it and she was NOT a fan. She kept saying "YUCK! I don yike it."
She lives a hard life.... she had this little set up.
cute little Ellie, always so happy.
we met Diem and the ice cream shop.. kind of early. I hadn't really had time to eat breakfast before we left so we had ice cream for breakfast! :) yum. Diem had brought Kinley a friendship bracelet so they could match. too cute!
she loves to share.
She was yelling to me.. I came out to see this. Yikes!
Chris got to do the half time entertainment for the HS football game, he kicked three field goals. He made the first two so he got a hat, and a $25 dollar gift card. He missed the third kick which would have won us $250!!!
I think she needs a good teeth brushing! :)
Kinley's sayings lately:
-We walked outside and our neighbors had the wood burning stove going and Kinley looks at me and says "mom, it smells like hot dog out here."
-Chris was getting Kinley ready for bed and she was kind of being a stinker, so he was teasing her and pretended to fake cry. Kinley gets really serious and says "Don't cry daddy, watch the news then you can take a nap!"
-I was putting on some pants with a print on them and Kinley says "mom, you look like kyla." I said "why is that Kinley?" and she says "because of you pants!"
-I was telling Chris and Kinley I was a little cold and Kinley says "Don't worry, mom! I'll warm you up!"



















No comments:
Post a Comment