Wednesday, November 4, 2015

heading home from ID.

We stopped to see Amy, Travis and Olivia first on our way home! I need to get the pictures from Amy of the girls! Then we stopped to see baby tay lou! 


I just had to hold her, she is so sweet.


She was a fan of Uncle Chris.

It started pouring on our way home, I kept telling Chris I was so glad he was with us and was driving. 

We decided we would stop at the Taylor's to surprise them, and see if the storm could pass. We put Kinley on their porch and hid and then Chris rang the doorbell and ran. Rick opened the door and said "KINLEY! come in." It was so fun, we loved sitting and chatting with them. We stayed pretty late and didn't even get home until after 1AM. We drove right between two huge storms and it just lightly sprinkled on us, it was a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment