Saturday, August 1, 2015

perfectly dressed in white.

I love more than anything to see my babes all dressed in white. Ellie was so incredibly beautiful and my heart was full all morning. 


I loved watching my mom and sisters help me get Ellie ready for her big day. 

my mom bought ellie this bracelet. It was perfect.

Loved Ellie's dress.

we used the same blanket my mom crocheted for Kinley.






In Ellie's blessing Chris talked about her having patience with us as a family, and being a good example to those around her. Also, he talked about her marrying in the temple and raising a righteous generation. My heart was so full the whole day, I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation and that we get to be together as a family forever. Ellie is a special little girl, I know she will do amazing things in her lifetime. I also can't wait until I get to see her in white again!

No comments:

Post a Comment