The first day of the reunion was in Moccasin, AZ. This is the side (wife - Lucy) that Chris comes from. It was a three day reunion and we had been looking forward to it. Kirk had purchased 2 tons of watermelon to cut for the reunion to hand out for free. There was over 1,400 people in Moccasin. Side note: guess who cleaned out the horse trailer for these watermelons? this girl!
Chris holding the two babies.
Kirk & his siblings.
such a great grandma.
Chris approves of the melon.
There was a monument made in Jonathan and his two wives honor, they had Kirk dedicate the monument.
Ron Johnson gave a talk, I really appreciated his words and some of the stories he told. One thing that he mention in his talk was about how his parents always told him "idle hands are the devils workshop." It really struck me when he said that, because it is so true. I realized I needed to be incredibly aware of my children and try my best to never let them have idle hands while I am raising them.
Kirk's dedication.
whose child is that playing in the dirt while this is all going on?
ours!! Amy took a lot of these pictures and I'm so grateful she did.
Travis, chris and I trying to keep the babies all quiet!
beautiful sarah!
I'm sure I'm wondering where my oldest child was, she was constantly wandering off. :)
Kin probably ate five of these slices throughout the day!
mmmm....
the three cousins.. all within two months! Now we are just waiting for our sweet baby chris to join the bunch!
Nana carol took the kids to walk around.
she came back from making taffy.....
super clean. :)
drinking the fresh water.
at the petting zoo!
Its so beautiful out there!! We got a treat to cool us down, it was quite warm.
more melon.
delicious!
cute cousins.
Day two was in Alton, where the other wife Amy lived!
Josie and kin waiting for the candy canon. Joise was AMAZING! She helped take care of kinley the whole time, I never once worried about Kin or where she was because I knew Josie was taking care of her. love her!
waiting for their turn for the tractor wagon.
sooo cute!
they were loving the back of the truck!
these two cut watermelon the whole second day! they did an awesome job.
sweet cousins.
these are a little out of order, but I love all these pictures.
Kin really is so lucky to have such amazing examples to look up to throughout her life!



















No comments:
Post a Comment