Since we have temporarily moved in with the Heaton's until our home is done Kin has been out and about with her dad a ton. Ellie and I went out one night with Chris and Kin to feed the horses watermelon rinds, I was so impressed as I watched Kinley follow her daddy around like his little shadow. I couldn't believe how natural she acted as she walked around the farm. It made my heart happy, she is definitely a little cowgirl.
Ellie girl snuggled.
I love these pictures of them checking out the hay.
Daddy's little shadow.
She didn't want to hold still for a picture.
The new style!
Kin and tess.
She helped dad stack the hay into the truck.
We then went to feed the calfs, in another carrol. Kinley was so cute as she just walked around saying hi to the cows.
of course she found a kitten, she is the cat whisperer! They all love her.
all the calfs.
we went out to the ranch to fix the solar panel, Kin was so excited to be out there and play in the dirt.
panting like tess. :)
love this little cowgirl.

























No comments:
Post a Comment