Wednesday, November 5, 2014

lately!!

October is probably my favorite month in Kanab, the weather is literally perfect. We have been so busy all month and we've been having lots of fun. Kinley seems like she has just grown into a little girl, she is so compassionate and kind. She's a good example to ME, I think. :)


She's been waking up with some sweet bed head lately. 

hand foot and mouth... again! three times in about six months!


*sigh* this is my life lately. :)


little messes like this are pretty much scattered throughout our house, I love having a toddler. 

October is the best!! it was a perfect 72* that day, she went onto the porch to play with chalk while I did the dishes. 

She finally noticed me keeping an eye on her. :) 

Out to wild bands one night, it was beautiful.

blurry, but so cute. 



I didn't edit these at all, the strip has the best sunsets. 


This has been her thing lately! Where did Kinley go??

"A she is!"


Somehow these ended in our bag coming home from Gma and gpa Hillam's. They're hilarious.



kitteeee!


this cat really does love Kin! 

We went on a trip to stg, she insisted on this cart. Ugh, it has begun. :)


We went to costa vida for lunch, it was kind of strange to eat with just a toddler. 



She was tired one day and I was working on something, so she just decided to make her bed on the kitchen floor. Loved the crossed legs.

my little cheeser.

climbing on...

everything!!

they finally delivered our new bed!! woo hoo. we are loving all the room. 


lovin on bear. 

sweater weather..we love it!

dad and grandpa were cleaning out the garden and it was sooooo cold!!

we pretty much waited in the truck the whole time. 

love kitty.

She is a good eater, she eats quite a bit of lunch. It's usually her largest meal of the day. 


loves her qusadilla!


more climbing. :)

I love this little babe! She is still deciding what hand is her dominant, but she is obsessed with coloring! She has to lay on her tummy to color too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment