Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween '14

We had such a fun and busy Halloween!

Kin was a little strawberry this year.


We got ready to go see daddy and trick or treat at his office in the morning.

running to see daddy.

We found him! He went with us to trick or treat around the office. She was loving running room to room while people handed her candy. She was so polite and would tell everyone "hant youu!" (thank you)

Her candy just from the offices. 

She took a late and long nap, I thought she would be so happy when she woke up. ...yikes!! she was so cranky!! We had made plans with my friend Maggie to go trick or treat to the older couples in our ward at four with our kids. I debated canceling but I thought we would stick it out and she can toughen up. :)

Maggie showed up to pick us up and Kin wasn't too thrilled, we hurried and got ready. Kinley and Heather ready to go.

Charley, James, and Kinley. My camera lens apparently had jam all over it so all my pictures are blurry. but they were so cute!! We went for an hour and met Chris at the house at five, Kinley already seemed a little tired. But we went out anyway!

I was a gum ball machine. :) I love dressing up. We went to a few houses and then we headed to grandma and grandpa Heatons. We ordered pizza and hung out there for a couple hours! It was a nice end to the day.

There was an awesome sunset.

and of course she found the kitty. :) It was such a fun Halloween, we already can't wait until next year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment