Sunday, July 20, 2014

we love summer!

Chris and I were able to go out to the ranch one night when he got off work just him & I, we left Kinley home with grandma Heaton. It was nice to just sit and talk together not worrying about anything else, it was a beautiful night out there.




When we got home Kin was ready to go for a ride around the yard. :)



sooo cute, love this little cowgirl.


We had the most beautiful sunset one night, I have never seen a sky look like this before. We had a huge lightening storm that night, we sat there and watched the storm together. 

Kin checking out the sunset.

we went out to the kanab reservoir one evening, Kinley was loving playing in the water and dirt.




soooo cute in her piggys!

loving the pool we got her.


still obsessing over all the kittys but she's now started picking them up, she tries to be so careful and soft with them. :)

went running with tess one night, she is such a good girl.

face timing with her cousins. :)


One morning she had a dirty diaper so I asked her to run grab me a diaper, she brought out the whole pack of them.

always snuggling with one of her kittys and watching Frozen, her other obsession.

first ring pop.

she lives a hard life. :)

we were eating celery and carrots with ranch, she was enjoying the ranch a little too much!




we went up to "our spot" and kinley was loving running down the little sand slope, these photo bursts were hilarious.

daddy spinning her around. 

love them so much, I'm so grateful for my little family. 

Were loving this warm weather and all the adventures we've been able to go on so far, and were looking forward to the rest of the summer and what it brings to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment