She walks around with this bowl on her head... a lot.
her KITEEEE...she brings it everywhere, and now sleeps with it. :)
Just sitting in her pool.. watching frozen with her kiteeee.
Grandma Hillam sent us a box.. loved this cute note she wrote on this doodle pad that she sent to Kin.
She got into my ribbon and was running around with it wrapped around her feet.
I left her with Chris the other morning so I could go to the store, she was so happy and excited to help her daddy. He was picking up branches and she watched him for a minute and then started helping him. :)
I drove up to this cute sight.
Grandpa Heaton, Chris and Kin working in the orchard.
I brought them drinks, Kin was happy to see it. It was quite hot!
Walking out in the field one evening to help Chris move the wheel line, it was so beautiful out.
The hay field is getting so long, we almost lost kin!
Sweet Tess, we love her.
love this picture!
We were getting ready to leave one night and I told Kin "Go grab your shoes!" I honestly wasn't expecting much because her shoes are all in her room in a shoe box, she ran back towards her room and Chris and I were laughing talking about what she was going to bring out...... Sure enough this smart girl comes running out with MATCHING shoes in her hands! I walked into her room and she had taken the box out and pulled some shoes out looking for matches. She is getting too big.
just rocking back and forth in her car seat.
she will sit in any box weather she fits or not. :)
This girl wakes up with the craziest hair!!
One of my best friends had her first baby Greyson, he is so cute and we were so excited to go visit them! Kinley would say "hi bebe."
Mama kitty finally had her kittens, Kin LOVES them.
Another broken nail polish....... good thing it was clear this time and it cleaned right up.
yikes....... she got out of her car seat straps! time to switch to the big girl car seat!
Her first pony tail! She looks so old with it!



























I love every single picture! She is the cutest little lady!!! I especially love the pictures in the fields!
ReplyDelete