the slide at the Richins that she loved. :)
Aunit Amy gave K some cotton candy.
riding the carrousel!
Some of the Richins!
She didn't want to get off. :)
such a good daddy.
….this is how she was for a bit of the day. She was just so tired but she was really good regardless of how exhausted she was!
"Hi KITEEE"
splash pad!
train ride.
I'm regretting not taking more pictures! But, it was so much fun. Chris and I kept talking about how happy we were that we decided to go to the Zoo!
She slept for over 3 hours of the drive home and woke up very unimpressed. :)
We stopped to get out and get a snack, I gave her a little piece of candy bar and she had chocolate everywhere within two minutes. :)
K was playing with Chris' phone in the backseat when I hear my phone ringing the FaceTime ring and we realized Kin had pushed my name to FaceTime so of course I had to connect with her. :) Chris and I were laughing so hard because she couldn't figure out how our faces were on the screen of his phone but that she could also hear us in the front seat. She kept looking back at us and then back at the phone!
Such a wonderful two weeks to be gone and surrounded by family, but we are grateful to be back at home.






















No comments:
Post a Comment