Tuesday, March 20, 2018

lately: November

cute little owen 


she loves filters 


kinley brought our homemade raspbery jam for show and teach, I told her to give the jar to miss Kelly after school. She texted me a picture of her enjoying toast after school and said "thank you, kinley!" She is a great teacher. 

open house of the cedar city temple 



we dud a late tour and the kids did pretty good. Ellie only almost walked into the font once "I want to go in there." :) beautiful! we loved it. 

i love him

trying to get a drink of water turned into her accidentally spraying herself with water  

she did not like it, but i couldn't stop laughing. such a mean mom. 



true heaton


growing right up! army crawling

they had free face paint at honeys, I decided to take the girls. they did an awesome job 






killer boots 


this is how we cooked dinner every night for a really long time. he wouldn't let me put him down. 

Chis worked his tail off for the new sherry belle trail in kanab. He spent many many hours out there. 






sweet girls! 

an awesome sunset!




this picture has no filter. I just sat there and stared. It was so beautiful, it brought me to tears. 


got the tree up in the girls room!




thanksgiving feast at school


a true cowgirl! her thankful tree 

we ran out to the ranch one afternoon, it was beautiful. The girls just ran around.


doing a little repairs 






a little shooting practice with the girls. 








No comments:

Post a Comment