Sunday, November 19, 2017

Life with Owen

Random pictures of Owen in his first two months
this girl held him A TON


She wanted to read him a story.




Bah! My heart. cutest boy.

just like the girls... as sleeping with his hands up by his face 

I don't think I added this picture with my hospital post. Grandma Heaton with Owy

first bath.

this was quite the deal.. I had so much help and everyone was screaming it was great.

I wouldn't have it any other way though




happy after he was out though


so sleepy


more sleeping with his hands up, I love that all my babies have done this 

She also wanted to hold him every so often, but only for a minute and then she would say "okay, im done."




so much love




constantly..





Kinley asked if she could hold owen and he was pretty fussy, I told her maybe later but she begged and I gave in. I stepped away and came back to this... Owen boy snoozing with his sissy




ellie on the left and Owen on the right. twins!


first time at church!


I just had to take a picture every time I saw him like this


sweet snuggly boy

Owen got terriblr baby acne, him and Kinley definitely had it the worst 

still has blue eyes


first smiles!




his hair! so dark and thick, similar to Kinleys











not even two months and in 3 month clothing! definitely our biggest baby yet, by far!


I looked over and Kinley had given him a baby








she adores him







No comments:

Post a Comment