Kinley had been wanting to build a snowman with all the snow and dad delivered. It was huge!
He also told me one morning we need to get outside and start rolling snow because were building a ramp.
we worked on it for a couple hours and recruited some neighbor kids, it was so fun and all the kids loved it. They played on it for days.
our neighbors pulled kinley around on the sled behind their razor. Kinley loved it
flips.
18 weeks. boy or girl?!
our snow melted and we had a bout of warmer weather (65*.) Kinley felt it was warm enough for the water table and being out in her undies...
walking with friends to get ice cream, loving the warmer weather.
My Christmas present!!!! It october we talked about getting a built in, Sarah's friend who builds them for a living was in kanab and Chris asked him to come over and take measurements just incase we decide to do it. I didn't think much of it until one day Chris came home from work and said "oh yeah, I told him to go ahead and start building your built it!" I about died I was so excited. The day finally came and Nathan drove it down and helped us assemble it all together and it looks so good! We love it a ton.
Chris went ice fishing on panguitch lake with the YM. Kinley was so grossed out by the fish and the gutting process. It was hilarious.
She had a front row seat while dad gutted it and got it ready to cook.
After Chris gutted it he decided to fry it on the stove, he convinced Kinley to try a bite. She eventually did, she said she liked it but she refused to take another bite. :) A little while later I was cleaning up the kitchen when I decided I was going to clean out her fish's tank. I started trying to catch her fish and she yells at me "MOM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FISH?" I think she was a little traumatized by the gutting process of the trout. :) I told her just cleaning the tank and I would never hurt goldy! :)
cuties
cookie decorating with friends
ouch. This girl is always getting little owwies here and there. :)
love her.
I looked down and saw this.... I just love their relationship. They're such good girls and they have such a close bond. They're so lucky to have each other.
Sleepy girl.. this never happens!
hi el
I kinda spaced on Kindermusik sometimes.... They were often supposed to bring things they made that followed along with their work book and bring it with them to show the class what they had created. I forgot to do it frequently until one day Kinley told me she is sometimes the only one in class that doesn't bring anything. I felt so bad, so I told her I would do better and wouldn't forget anymore. She told me its okay and she doesn't feel bad she just wanted to bring stuff with her. Well, the morning of Kindermusik it crossed my mind I hadn't checked what she was supposed to bring...... a sculpture of anything she wanted, made with materials from home. She wanted a pink flower.......... this is the best I could do in less than 30 minutes! It meant a lot to her to bring it with her to class!
she wants her splits so bad, I told her she needs to stretch every day! She will get them soon.
hiking into the creek with dad to fix fence, we carried the girls a lot but everyone did great.
our family photo as flowers...... including baby! My little artist.
I think this was st. patricks day? The only green I could find...I honestly had forgotten it was st pattys day until the night before kinley asked if the leprechaun was going to come to our house tonight. whoops. :) Being pregnant with number 3 has kinda done a number on me, I used to be a little more on top of it. After I laid her down I went to Chris and asked him if he knew tomorrow was st patricks day. He said "nope." :) The leprechaun did come and played a little trick on the girls and they loved it!
smores for fhe
ellie had a couple days where she did this constantly, it was lovely. This was just a picture i sent to Chris to show him what he was missing out on at home.
Chris went on a camp out with the YM and we called grandma to see if she wanted to go out to ice cream with us. She of course said Yes! It was fun for the girls to get to go out with her. :)
























No comments:
Post a Comment