our warm weather was holding out all the way into november
every monday... waiting for the garbage truck
they LOVE these sleeping bags from gma carol
we get them out and watch movies a lot
Kinley is such a sweet and tender hearted sister.
I looked over and about died, I love these two blonde heads so much.
ellies cheese
Chris went to watch the ducks play the U. He was nice enough to send me a picture! :)
they love when it rains, they always want to wear their rain coats and go out in it.
milk and pjs at story time
visiting kin at Kindermusik
Kinley asked Chris for a fish, we told her probably never again. Chris and I went on a date to stg the next day and came home with a fish... :)
ellie wouldn't nap one day, so we tried this. :)
ready for church
Chris and I went on a date to the temple, Kinley asked me to take a picture of the temple for her while I was there.
we went to visit daddy at work, he took kin on a quick ride. she loved it
good thing paint is non toxic these days! haha
when its too cold to picnic outside, you improvise.
my own little ET
ready for dance
one of our favorite things to do is go on a slurp date.
Kinley is getting seriously good at painting nails.
they were watching the iPod, I looked through the pictures on there later and loved all these selfies they took. Love these girls.


















No comments:
Post a Comment