Friday, May 15, 2015

Kinley + Ellie

Kinley is still doing really well with Ellie, she loves her very much. Kinley is also a great helper, she will always run grab diapers, wipes, blankets or whatever we may need. She is always concerned about Ellie, if Ellie starts crying Kinley will run over to her and say "Eyyee, you hungy?" I still have to keep a close eye on these two, Kin LOVES to touch her face mainly her eyes or eye balls. :) I feel like I am adjusting a little more every day to having two children. I love these girls and I am so grateful I can be their mother. 


dad went to a movie with some of his friends from the ward, he didn't want to go because he didn't want to leave me alone with these two for so long. But, I insisted he went. He hardly ever goes and does anything "fun" with friends. The girls and I made pop corn, had a pajama party and watched the Jungle book. 




we sent these photos to Chris. :)


Kinley loves to be next to Ellie and talk to her.


She loves to tell me "daddy and Eyee have black hair." :)



Ellie still seems a little tense whenever Kin comes around, we are working on being gentle! :) Kinley has been doing really well.

loves.



such cute girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment