Kinley is on the MOVE! She is slowly but surely getting around everywhere, she is very good about not putting things in her mouth. But she does love the power strip & the electric outlets. aaahh! Time to get the little plastic inserts and baby proof the house!
I was having a "day" a couple weeks ago, I just felt like everything had gone wrong (Mainly just dinner) & Kinley had had a somewhat difficult day as well. I knew Chris had a busy day planned & when he got home from work he had to hurry and change to go out to the ranch. While he was getting dressed I was crying telling him about my day, he of course told me he would stay home and take baby while I got out. I refused because I knew he had a ton to do. So, I tried to make the most of the day so I went for a jog. After about a mile I noticed Kinley had fallen completely asleep, for some reason it hit me that life is good. I need to be happy because I have a sweet daughter and a wonderful husband. I walked home happy after that. :)
These were taken while I was trying to clean her room, she was once again on the move. I walked out of the room with her in the middle of the floor and came back to her under her bed. :) silly girl.
These two might be two of my favorite photos--ever. She is such a crack up, we were at her doctors appointment and she was so excited & serious to be tearing up the little paper they put down.
I love these two so much.
just out for a ride on Mustard. One of K's favorite things.
She was playing behind me on the couch and I turned around to find her with her arm stuck in the couch cushion, She thought it was so funny. :)
I had washed my sheets that day, after putting them back on our bed she was going crazy! Crawling all over the place, laughing, giggling, and making noises.
I live for this gummy smile.
a quick picture after our family photos.
She is just too cute.
I was babysitting my good friend's two girls, these three all had a blast together. I love this picture, they were all dressed up in stripes.









No comments:
Post a Comment