A couple weekends ago Chris surprised us with a trip to Lee's Ferry, neither of us had gone before and it was so fun. There is a tiny beach so we brought our chairs and made "the most red neck fort" for Kinley to keep out of the sun. There was another little family there playing in the water. Kinley is our little fishy girl and she loved the water but it was a little colder than she prefers, she isn't so sure about the Colarado river. I need to add; while on our drive to Lee's we got to Fredonia and I could hear Kinley going number two, so I had Chris pull over to change her. I grabbed her out of her car seat and when I went to lay her on the car chair I looked at my shirt and she had poo'd all over herself and it was all over my shirt. So, we turned around and went home to get me something to change into. I think I learned my lesson to not only bring a few extra outfits for K but for me as well. :)
Chris is quite the boy scout, I was so worried about forgetting the umbrella
and being in the direct sunlight but he told me not to worry because we would make it work.
He made quite the little fort and Kinley loved it even if it is a little red neck!
We stopped at a little restaurant & Chris got the biggest the sandwich for lunch
He finished it- no problem!
I love our little weekend getaways even if it is just for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment