Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Makinley's blessing day,

Makinley was blessed on May 12th, 2013 - On mother's day and my birthday. It was such a beautiful day, filled with lots of family & friends. Kinley is blessed with so many wonderful people in her life, especially all the men that helped Chris bless her. Chris gave her the most beautiful blessing, I, of course, cried the whole time. It was such a sweet blessing and I'm so grateful Chris could give it to her, he is such a wonderful & loving father. How did I get so lucky?
Kinley wore the blessing dress that me and my sisters Rachelle & Chelsea were blessed in. It meant a lot to me that my mom kept it and in good condition, I am sure it will mean a lot to Kinley too and maybe one day her little girl will wear it. :) 








After the blessing all the family meet at Chris'
 parent's house where we had a huge lunch for everyone.
Chris and I were so appreciative of all the people who traveled so far to 
be with us on Makinley's special day. We were missing both of my sister's & their families and
two of Chris's sisters and their families.
We have the opportunity to be reunited with both of our families next month, where everyone will be together. We are soooo looking forward to that. 
---










No comments:

Post a Comment