little sprout growing like crazy. :)
I love that I am feeling like myself again with all of my energy returning. The last time we went into the doctor he talked about exercising and we discussed my limits. Unfortunately my pregnancy has been classified high risk from my genetic blood disorder, and the best thing for my body to continue to be healthy and on track and for the baby would be to exercise. So, this week I recommitted myself and have made realistic goals and an exercise plan. When I went to jog for the first time, I wanted to just take off running and go as fast as I could. I had no idea how much I missed running, and it felt so good. I felt like I could run all day, but I still have to take it easy and work my way up to miles and miles which I will get there soon enough! I can't tell you the difference I have felt from exercising every day, I stuck to my plan all week and continue to do so into the next. My parents are coming down on thursday and are staying for the weekend, I cannot wait! Oh man, it will be so nice to just hang out with them and my sweet husband. My dad texted me the other night and said "just letting you know I'm coming down next week to see butch!!" Butch = babys nick name. hopefully it won't stick though, my dad has this thing about giving everyone a nick name, so it probably will. :)
Mom= blondie
Rachelle= queen of fun
Chelsea = peepers, peeps
Jeremy= Yellowstone park bear
Me= little bit, little rae, or tabby
Chris= rambo
baby= butch
We continue to stay busy and somehow we still find time to play! I have so many adventures to blog about but I knew if I didn't post about baby I would regret it. I continue to be overwhelmed in gratitude for my sweet husband, he is just enough of what I need everyday. I don't know how I ever got by before, when I need reassurance, or support, or sympathy, or a hug it's there.
hope you all had a lovely weekend with someone you love.

ya Im so excited!! You look so cute!
ReplyDelete