---
My nephew Kylin came and he happen to get quite a few of mosquito bites by his right ear causing it to swell twice the size, Chris and I decided we would go and try to find some children's benadryl. We went to a market and they only had adult, I looked at the pills and they were quite small and I figured I could just hide it in some food of his. So, we went to get milkshakes. I hurried and grabbed his, stuck the pill in the first spoonful, and Chris told him to hurry and swallow it and that Chris will take pictures of him (for distraction). Well... I gave him a big spoonful and I just said "swallow swallow swallow" and then I hear "CRUNCH." He bit into the pill and instantly had a terrible taste in his mouth so he started gagging on the ice cream and just looked at me with the most terrible look on his face, I was laughing so hard and I said "Kylin, spit it out." I felt so bad, he spit it out and then I hurried and gave him another bite but he was a little reluctant and after he swallowed it he looked at me and said "I think they put a rock in my milkshake." We all died laughing, I felt guilty though.
Chris convinced him on the drive home that he would teach him how to rope if he would swallow the pill! It totally worked Kylin swallowed his first pill and all he needed was a little convincing. I guess I learned a little parenting lesson. :)
---
The weekend was all in all quite fun & adventurous.
This was (almost) the whole group.
I kind hate that I look all one color, wearing a brown shirt was a bad idea.
We were covered in dirt.
---
Anyway, it was so beautiful there and I'm already looking forward to our next mini reunion next summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment