Sunday, June 3, 2012

to the temple we go..

Although we knew this weekend would be a busy one Chris and I decided we should make it to the temple on Saturday afternoon. :) It was so nice to go on a day date with him. After we helped our friends move, we went to get lunch, and then ran to the 4 'o'clock session. After it, he took me to get Orange peel. My favorite treat! Such a wonderful day with my man.

I've been on this "life high" lately. Even though life isn't perfect everyday i'm finding so much comfort in the plan my Heavenly Father has for Chris and I. I sometimes wonder why I am so blessed with such a good husband who cares for me so deeply, who takes care of me, and who has concern for me and for our future together while others may not have the same opportunity. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be sealed to him for Eternity, I will never take a day with him for granted. Also, I'm reading The Peacegiver by James L. Ferrell it's about how Christ offers to heal our hearts & homes if we let him. So so good, I highly recommend it! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend under the sunshine with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment